October 23rd, 2007 10:47 PM by Melanie Mitchell - Team Lead/Listing Specialist
The days are shorter, nights are cooler, and the kids are now in school. This time of year brings buyers out at about the same numbers as you would see in the spring time. Theres just something about the cool air. Buyers want to try and get into a home and settled before the holiday season kicks in. The first thing all perspective buyers see of course is the outside of your home. So here are a few hints on Sprucing Up for the Fall.
Remember first impressions are everything and a home with great curb appeal will tell perspective buyers that the rest of the home will be just as nice.
1. Spread new mulch to give a fresh look to your mulch beds.
2. Plant fall Mums to add fall colors.
3. Add a pumpkin or two.
4. Make sure your front door and porch area are kept clean and free of cobwebs and blowing leaves
4. Power wash the siding if needed.
5. Most important of all is keep the grass cut and trimmed.
For a complete list of ideas, please send us an email at Melanie@MelanieCooperTeam.com