St. Louis Real Estate Blog

Senior Citizen Tax Assistance & Benefits

March 28th, 2017 5:14 PM by Mary Ellen Hornung

Senior Citizens of Eureka
For senior Citizens who qualify for the Missouri "Circuit Breaker" Program, free trash and reduced water and sewer rates can be obtained by furnishing City Hall with a copy of your 2016 Form MO-PTC or Form MO-PTS tax return. Please be advised that even those who do not file a tax return may qualify for the "Circuit Breaker" Program. AARP Tax-Aide is the nation's largest, free, volunteer run tax assistant and preparation service available to taxpayers with low to moderate income with special attention to those age 60 and older. Taxpayers with complex tax returns are advised to seek paid tax assistance. You do not need to be a member of AARP or a retiree to use this service. If you need assistance with the "circuit Breaker" Program or have tax filing questions, please call the AARP Tax-Aide helpline at 314-525-1660.
Posted by Mary Ellen Hornung on March 28th, 2017 5:14 PM


My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog: